top of page
- Dr. Lindner has been in practice over 27 years
- Dr. Lindner is a Senior adjunct professor at Adelphi University (Anatomy and Physiology), Nassau Community College teaching Anatomy & Physiology and Keiser University. He is also a Full time Professor at the University of Bridgeport, and the Associate Director for the Human Nutrition Institute at the University of Bridgeport. Dr. Lindner teaches Anatomy and Physiology for Grand Canyon University
- Dr. Lindner is member of the Nassau County Medical Reserve Corps., Institute of Functional Medicine, and the New York Chiropractic Council.
- Dr. Lindner also has a Masters of Science in Applied Clinical Nutrition from The New York Chiropractic College and graduated with honors.
- Dr. Lindner also did an additional 2 years of post graduate education with the Carrick Institute to learn the latest in functional neurology approaches.
bottom of page