About Dr. Lindner
- Dr. Lindner has been in practice over 21 years
- Dr. Lindner is an adjunct professor at Adelphi University (Anatomy and Physiology), and Nassau Community College teaching Anatomy & Physiology. He is also a Full time Professor at the University of Bridgeport, and the Assistant Director for Online Learning for the Human Nutrition Institute at the University of Bridgeport.
- Dr. Lindner is member of the Nassau County Medical Reserve Corps., Institute of Functional Medicine, and the New York Chiropractic Council.
- Dr. Lindner also has a Masters of Science in Applied Clinical Nutrition from The New York Chiropractic College and graduated with honors.
- Dr. Lindner also did an additional 2 years of post graduate education with the Carrick Institute to learn the latest in functional neurology approaches.
From a chiropractic perspective
I can assist you with being pro-active in regards your health. However, I also have great success helping people re-actively with sciatica, Vertigo, herniated/bulging discs, muscle spasms, headaches, arthritis, neck pain, back pain, hip pain and much much more. When your symptomatically better, I will educate you on proper wellness based lifestyle choices to incorporate.
My focus in practice is based on human structure and function. I also pay close attention to neuro-biology (the anatomy, physiology, and biochemistry of the neural system).
I will analyze your human frame (with special attention to the spine) to detect and reduce subluxations. Subluxations of the spine create neurological interference which can have an effect on organ-system function and over-all health.
Subluxations are caused by physical, emotional , and chemical stress. I specialize in assessing and detecting the chemical stresses. ( Drug-Induced Nutrient Depletions, nutrient deficiencies/toxicities, food allergies).
Some subluxations ( Neurological Interference) are actually in the brain. I did another 2 years of post graduate work with the Carrick Institute. Carrick is the God Father of chiropractic Functional Neurology. This is a brain based approach of restoring better tone to the neural system. I use techniques including chiropractic adjustments in a certain sequence to bring better balance to the brains ability to process incoming messages, and send out motor messages.
From a nutritional perspective
I assist people nutritionally combining healthier eating habits, nutraceuticals and exercise, and the following issues have shown improvement: weight issues, blood sugar issues, (metabolic syndrome, syndrome X) cholesterol issues, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, leaky gut syndrome, irritable bowel syndrome, dysbiosis, allergies, asthma, headaches, neuropathies. I will analyze your 3 day food diary to determine what essential nutrients you may be lacking that is contributing to your health challenge. I will also order the appropriate blood tests as part of a differential diagnosis to support the nutritional assessment and monitor your improvement. If you're taking any medications, I have the proper training to determine if your symptoms are coming from a nutrient depletion caused by common medications like cholesterol, blood pressure, anti-depressants, oral contraceptive, blood sugar regulators, diuretics, antacids and more.
From a Fitness Perspective
Dr. Lindner knows the importance of fitness as a crucial role in achieving optimum wellness.
Dr. Lindner will test you functionally. Never start exercise of any type without having your spinal structure, and over all alignment of shoulders, pelvis and feet evaluated and corrected. Not only will this prevent injuries, but assures your optimal strength and performance.
We would welcome the opportunity to help meet your goals and deliver you the best health care service in the industry.
You can use the tool bar on the left side to print up the new patient forms for Chiropractic and Nutrition.